- Graduate students, seniors and juniors are eligible to check out lockers.
- There is no charge to use a locker, but a $10.00 key replacement fee will be charged for lost keys.
- Lockers are assigned for a period of 4 months, but can be renewed.
- If a locker is not renewed within 90 days of the due date, it will be considered abandoned and reassigned. The patron will be charged for the lost key and processing fee. If personal items are left in the locker and it has been abandoned, the items will be removed and held for one week in the Library Lost and Found, and will later be sent to the University Lost and Found.
- All library materials in the locker must be checked out. Lockers are checked on a regular basis and any library materials not checked out will be removed and returned to the collection.
- The library is not responsible for personal items left in the locker.
- No food items or beverages are to be kept in the locker.
- Violations of use guidelines are subject to revocation of locker privileges.
If you have any questions about locker use, contact the main service desk on the first floor of the Evans Library or call 845-3731.