Policy Sciences & Economics LibraryDirections
The Policy Sciences & Economics Library is located on the first floor of the Annenberg Presidential Conference Center. The Annenberg Center is part of the George Bush Presidential Complex. It neighbors the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum.
View Texas A&M Libraries in a larger map
Visitor Parking: Available in front of the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum .
Student Parking: Students with Commuter parking permits may park in Blue Lot #043 during normal PSEL hours. The Blue Lot is located west of the Allen Building and beyond the Presidential Conference Center.
Student may also park in Yellow Lot #111 after 5:00 and during the weekends unless it is reserved for special events.
On-Campus Bus Route
- Route 5, Bush School is an on-campus bus route servicing West Campus from the Memorial Student Center (MSC) including the Bush School, the Presidential Library and Research Park.
- Weekday on-campus transportation is provided from 7:00 a.m. -- 6:00 p.m.
- Anyone may access the buses to and from main campus.
- Route 5 will drop off and pick up passengers in front of the Allen Building.
Driving Directions From George Bush Drive
- Westbound on George Bush Drive, continue past the railroad tracks and baseball fields.
- Turn right onto Barbara Bush Drive at the George Bush Library entrance. This road curves around the lakeside view of the complex (i.e. the back of the buildings).
- There is visitor parking available in front of the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum.
- Walk toward the museum entrance: the Annenberg Presidential Conference Center is on your left behind the horses statue.
Driving Directions from University Drive.
- From Texas Avenue, drive west on University Drive past the Texas A&M University main and west campuses until you reach Research Parkway (approximately 2-3 miles).
- Turn left onto Research Parkway.
- Follow Research Parkway until you reach the entrance to the George Bush Library Center on your right.